Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In the Beginning....

There are a lot of things in life that we can think about, some important, some not so important. I don't know how paramount the things that I will say are going to be, but in all of this I want to discuss life, theology and current events. I would like to discuss things with other people and get some ideas rolling. I promise nothing, neither the regularity of my post nor the value of them. Like my title says it's merely a conversation, a struggle, and my hope i will learn and others who read this to learn that there is a life out there that is worth living. For those of you who know me please know that I am not to a point of breaking although an act like this is extremely unorthodox, this is merely an attempt to write down my thoughts and get some more feedback, your feedback I will value the most!
Grace & Peace
Jon

1 comment:

Billabong said...

I'm ready to beging discussing so let the convo. begin!

Grace & Peace

Billy